|Date de publication||11/13/2020|
|Numéro de référence||J1120-0365|
|Type d'emploi||Temps partiel|
Division : Saputo produits laitiers (Canada)
Identification du poste : J1120-0365
Catégorie de poste : Entrepôt et distribution
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for picking and packing orders in the refrigerated warehouse, including inspection for damaged product, accurate and timely completion of documentation and good housekeeping.
• Focus on quality and customer satisfaction while complying with all policies and procedures of the Health and Safety and Food Safety program regulations
• Complete all processes related to the picking and packing of customer orders while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
• Safe operation of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including Forklift, Walkie, Raymond Reach, Scissor Lift, Palletizer and Box Former
• Packaging of milk products into corrugate boxes according to customer requirements
• Inspecting completed orders for accuracy, product integrity and code dates; completing documentation as required
• Maintain a clean and organized work area;
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• A competitive salary starting wage of $21/hour
• Part time position (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
• Warehouse/Forklift experience an asset
• Accuracy, attention to detail, and good communication skills
• Flexible to work different shifts including afternoons, midnights and weekends
• Ability to perform physically demanding work; lifting to 40kg
• Team player, but can also work independently